MP0057: Account Manager – Motivate Social
We are looking for experienced Account Manager who will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to assist in the management and workflow of client campaigns. This includes briefing, creative management, client liaison, financial management, as well as achieving organic sales growth with existing clients.
Motivate Media Group in partnership with Vamp, the world’s leading influencer marketing platform, is focused on growing its digital footprint through the amplification of its digital and social audience that currently reaches 1 million unique users.
As one of the leaders in the influencer and social content space, Vamps tech platform connects brands with influential content creators who are passionate about their products to provide authentic, lifestyle-based product placement in social media.
- Lead and manage the delivery and execution of client campaigns.
- Maintain regular contact with clients, managing day-to-day expectations in a responsive and timely manner.
- Work on key clients for the business where you will nurture and grow the accounts to thrive under your direction.
- Achieve organic sales growth with existing clients, reactivating any dormant clients.
- Work collaboratively with the team and company’s partners to ensure all work produced is of high quality, creative and effective.
- Maintain excellent client relationships as well as involvement with pitches for business,which you will approach with both a creative and commercial mindset.
- Understand the client’s business and anticipate their needs.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client or customer calls.
- Work closely with the teams to help ensure that clients and customers are presented with excellent product and creative solutions.
- Develop and maintain accurate timelines for all key work for internal & external use.
- Support the internal team and clients by ensuring key members are clear about the status of all ‘live’ jobs, as required.
- Develop and execute plan for maintaining and growing existing agency and direct brand relationships.
- Develop and execute a plan to re-activate dormant clients.
- Manage project execution of campaigns to follow good process and outcomes for internal team as well as optimal results for the client.