MP0056: Senior Sales Manager/Sales Manager – MOTIVATE SOCIAL
We are looking for experienced media sales managers, who are focused, practical and have a ‘can-do’ attitude. The ideal candidates will have the ability to use their initiative and expertise to identify commercial opportunities and maximize revenue generation across multi-media platforms.
Motivate Media Group in partnership with Vamp, the world’s leading influencer marketing platform focuses on growing its digital footprint through the amplification of its digital and social audience that currently reaches 1 million unique users.
As one of the leaders in the influencer and social content space, Vamps social platform connects brands with influential content creators who are passionate about their products to provide authentic, lifestyle-based product placement in social media.
As part of our sales team, you will be responsible for targeting, engaging and converting new customers. You will work closely with the sales team to drive new business, qualify leads and generate opportunities.
- Drive customer acquisition, including attending and assisting in day-to-day sales activities and supporting strategic sales pursuits.
- Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into large companies.
- Contribute to the success of the company by targeting and penetrating accounts, utilizing outbound prospecting skills. In addition, the candidate would work to qualify inbound leads to build quality pipeline.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts.
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in our CRM and other tools.
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships, prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions of existing customers.
What does a successful candidate look like:
- You are an experienced account sales professional, with recent sales experience [media agencies or client direct].
- Relationships, account management and customer service are your top priority.
- You have a strong track record in driving revenue growth through planning and target setting.
- Independently managing your time, schedule and priorities is a strength.
- You love getting to know people, having fun and genuinely enjoy working in a star-up environment.