MP0047: Digital and Video project Manager
We are looking for a Digital and Video project Manager who has experience in managing video production and digital projects.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends, a passion and understanding of content marketing programmes and strong verbal and written communication skills.
He/She must have excellent organisational skills, work well under pressure with clients, internal stake holders, the client service team and outsourced resources.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writes or assigns content to suitable writer
- Sub-editor and editor of all blogs, articles and digital magazines
- Oversees the sourcing of suitable photos for each story (i.e. requesting imagery from client, assigning writer to source stock imagery, assigning photographer to shoot photos)
- Liaising with design team and client about a suitable design, where relevant
- Primary point of contact for client (client servicing)
- Acts as producer/director for commercial video projects (corporate videos, lifestyle/social brand videos)
- Develops story concepts for approval by client
- Prepares visual storyboard/mood board to outline concept
- Writes shot list for camera crew
- Manages pre-production meetings and reviews storyboard and shotlist with crew
- Books crew for shoot and ensures team is briefed
- Applies for DFTC film permits, and liaise with DFTC as necessary
- Advises video editors/animators, as necessary, to prepare video edits
- Acts as liaison between client and editors through rev
- Team management and project scheduling of commercial video production team
- Effective management of videography and edit studio calendar to realise efficiency and prioritizing highest-value activities
- Effective management and inventory audit of studio equipment (photo/video/audio) every six months
He/She will be a graduate with minimum 5 years in project managing technology or digital projects preferably in a media environment. In-depth knowledge of current digital technology trends and platforms including App development required. Graduate with PMP certification preferred.
If you want to share our vision and passion for success, apply now!