MP0033: SAP ABAP & IT Administrator
We are looking for a multi-talented technical resource to join our IT team. The SAP ABAP developer will be working will be responsible for the delivery of ABAP program assets based on technical specifications. The ABAP developer is expected to provide technical expertise for system design, testing, implementation and support, being his/her primary focus during the design and development phases of projects and on user support. While working as ABAP, it is also expected that this resource will provide IT technical support to our team members.
- To provide input into the design of SAP enhancements and roll outs, offering advice and thoughts providing feedback.
- To develop quality code and its associated documentation adhering to team and departmental development standards
- To provide SAP and IT Support including analysis, development, testing, tracking and resolution.
- To demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- To demonstrate high level of communication skills (verbal and written).
- To ensure current skills are up-to-date through research and practice.
- To participate in team activities with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
- To engage professionally with customers when required.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of strong experience developing ABAP and Object Oriented ABAP applications on an SAP Net Weaver platform
- Good experience of working on a highly-customized SAP system.
- Broad knowledge of SAP functional areas particularly FI-CO, SD, MM and HCM.
- SAP Certified resources will be an added advantage.
- A Bachelor Degree is minimum education qualification required.
- Outstanding Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
Expected ABAP Expertise:
- Object Oriented programming
- Report writing using ALV and ABAP lists
- SAP scripts and Smart forms
- Dialogue programming
- User exits/enhancements
- Exposure to HANA and Fiori.