MP0030 – Sales Manager – Identity
We are looking for an experienced media sales professional, for the title below, who is focused, practical and have a ‘can-do’ attitude. The ideal candidate will have the ability to use their initiative and expertise to identify commercial opportunities and maximize revenue generation for the magazine and its brand extensions across multi-media platforms.
identity is the region’s only magazine dedicated to contemporary design, interiors, architecture and property. Supported by a team of professional design writers and photographers located in the worlds’ major design capitals, id is highly regarded and respected for its editorial integrity, while offering inspirational insights into all aspects of design today from the latest kitchen trends to interviews with the designers of the moment. Id is the preferred source for those wanting an insider’s view on the design scene.
This world class publication, provides inspirational ideas and cutting-edge concepts from the design capitals of the world.
- Ability to think out of the box
- Minimum 3 years of experience and an impressive track record in media sales
- Ability to sell across the brand extensions eg.awards,books, digital etc.
- Strong negotiating & closing skills
- Effective multi tasker with time management and customer service skills
- Interest in architecture and design
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
- Fluency in another language/s a bonus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications. Knowledge of InDesign would be advantageous.
- Ability to use social media to develop new business
- The drive and ability to succeed in a high pressure environment
- Valid UAE drivers license
Roles and responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Develop and maintain an updated customer database
- Develop and retain existing clientele and secure new accounts
- Monitor competitors & market conditions
- Prepare and execute sales action plans and strategies
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and excellent client relationships
- Identify and develop dynamic new commercial revenue streams
- Contribute to brand development