MP0027: Senior System Administrator
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of commercial experience in bespoke enterprise system & application support, as well as experience in supporting enterprise level service desk and managing/planning successful projects. The candidate will be highly motivated, experienced and a skilled system professional who will work as part of the team supporting the IT infrastructure. The role will require working closely with General Manager – IT at a variety of levels to deliver the highest standard of technical service and support. Able to communicate effectively at all levels, the candidate will show confidence, initiative, commitment and ability to support end users.
Required Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Windows Servers, Windows Desktop, Hyper-V, SAP, SQL, DNS/DHCP servers, Active Directory System, Microsoft Exchange 2013 administration
- Proficency in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 / 2008 operating system, related security, patching, monitoring and other management / administration software applications.
- Knowledge of system backups, restoration, administration, policies, retention, rotation and scheduling.
- Must have project experience on multitier infrastructure including HA and DR environment.
- Indepth knowledge of Apple OS, Hardware and related application system.
- Knowledge of publishing applications including Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, suh as Engineering or Computer Science
- Desired Certification: Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL, PMP
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Excellent decision making, trouble shooting and prioritization skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Able to provide professional references
If you believe you are qualified for this position, apply now!