MP0024: International Sales Manager
The Motivate Media Group is looking for an International Sales manager to spearhead business across all international markets and geographies with a clear mandate to increase existing revenue while also creating new revenue streams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for P & L for international brand
- Increase spend on existing portfolio by managing international markets and geographies.
- Iidentify advertisers in assigned territory, and establish relationships to grow business.
- Create opportunities to increase advertising revenue from regional/international markets via destination, country or product reports.
- Establish communication channels and booking/collection policies to for new advertising revenue from assigned territory.
- New opportunities for international media representation and contract publishing
- Acquire representation of new international brands/titles in print and digital format from within and outside the region.
- Enhance our profile as a contract publisher to win new business – inflight/airport/hotel chain magazines as well as one-off publications or digital content solutions for customers outside the UAE.
- Explore opportunities for international editions of licensed titles (Campaign, Stuff, Golf Digest, The Week, The Cyclist) in the MENA region
- Licensed Edition
- Promote licenses and franchises of owned content across the GCC
- Maintain relationships with licensees and the editorial teams to achieve broader development objectives.
- Business Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in international sales and a proven track record.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and develop new and existing business relationships independently
- Drive to achieve set targets.